Managed Portfolios thru Sycamore Financial Group
Personal Managed Portfolios
We manage individual investment (stock and bond) accounts for individuals, trusts and corporations. Sycamore Financial Group’s three primary goals when managing our client accounts provide: Solid returns, reduced volatility and tax efficiency.
WHAT WE BUY
Blue Chip Stocks which potentially offer:
Lower P/E Ratio
Strong Balance Sheet
WHEN WE BUY
- Out of favor/overlooked stocks
- Undervalued compared to historical ratios
WHEN WE SELL
- Overvalued compared to historical ratios
- When we feel the “after-tax” value of a security would be more profitable for you in another stock
ADVANTAGES OF OWNING STOCKS
- Long Term Capital Gain (15%/5%)
- Estate Planning – Free stepped-up basis
- Year-End Tax Planning
- Cash Flow
- The Best Stocks Now
Value of Account
Account Diversification – Quarterly
Sycamore Financial Group, Folio Investments, and Southwest Securities are all members of SIPC (Securities Investors Protection Corporation). SIPC protects each customer against any shortage caused by the failure of Sycamore Financial or Southwest Securities up to $500,000 (including $100,000 in cash). Southwest Securities has purchased additional insurance to cover customer accounts up to an aggregate of $100,000,000.00. (See footnote 1 below.)
Value of Account
Equity / Stocks
- Long term objectives (5 years or more)
- $100,000.00 initial deposit (see footnote 2 below)
- Lower Costs
- Professional Management
- No Sales or Termination Charge
Investment return and principal value will fluctuate. An Investor’s shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
1. SIPC Brochure available upon request.
2. There is no minimum account size, but because of transaction costs, investors with smaller amounts need to be certain they understand the effect that these costs may have on their accounts overall performance.